- Easy-to-use GUI is designed for non-technical personnel.
- DMAS6 supports 3D capture and automatic marker identification with manual tracking, automatic target tracking (post processing step) and real time target tracking. Tracking algorithms provide sub-pixel accuracy to 1/128 of a pixel.
- DMAS6 supports dynamic wand or static user defined calibration. It is possible to calibrate a 3D multi-camera system in less than a minute.
- DMAS6 interfaces cleanly and easily with force platforms, EMG, EKG and other analog and digital transducer devices.
- DMAS6 supports commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) technology. A minimum amount of hardware is required, i.e. camera, computer system, lighting and tripods. No VCR’s are required and only a minimal amount of cabling is necessary. The results are a clean, simplified and extremely flexible setup.
- DMAS6 supports both standard frame rate and high-speed camera systems. DMAS6 will work with camera link, LVDS, EIA-644, IEEE I394 or RS422 camera systems from a variety of manufacturers.
- DMAS6 makes use of either infrared or regular tungsten video lighting, depending on the user’s application and needs.
- DMAS6 supports an unlimited number of markers.
(link to products page)
Other pages related to: Features and Functions